In Episode 2, Matt and I talk about our roles, responsibilities and relationships, including how we got here and what makes it unique, special and successful. We intended for these episodes to be around 15-25 minutes and this one took all of 25 minutes (and we have more to share).
As you recall, in the Pilot, we wanted to share our back stories, and this episode was vital so you know broader context.
In this episode, we talk about:
- How it all comes down to Trust
- Having different perspectives, which is good
- The importance of Elbow Time and why we travel and room together often
- Matt’s focus as COO is People, Productivity and Process
- Cory’s focus as CEO is People, Product, Promotion.
What’s Next? Preview of Upcoming Episodes
We’re excited about the next episodes, which we recorded last Friday morning.
Here are the titles for those:
- Episode 3 – The Beliefs, Values, Philosophies We Hold Dear
- Episode 4 – The Culture We Cherish And Protect
- Episode 5 – Finding, Recruiting and Hiring the Best People, Part 1
- Episode 6 – Finding, Recruiting and Hiring the Best People, Part 2